I’ve been working online for almost two years. And I always got flu and fever whenever I worked late at night.
Few years ago, when I was diagnosed with dengue, I was weak and was hospitalized for five days. I almost had a blood transfusion when I found out that my platelet is 50. And during that time, I want to do a lot of things but my immune system makes me really sick.
What makes a strong immunity? Strong white blood cells that can fight germs and viruses
As my doctor prescribed me to do a 30 minutes walking or running, eat a lot of fruits and veggies, drink a least two liters of water and take Vitamin C everyday. Since then, I fought all the sickness and stay strong everyday.
Our body can only absorb up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Rather than dosing up on more Vitamin C, you might as well take other immunity nutrients.
When your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells.
Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C & E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
How can Conzace help?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
· Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
· Search ‘white blood cells’ online and you can find out the truth about immunity
· Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though
·All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties. · Conzace SRP is P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores. · It’s the #1 Prescribed multivitamin for Heavy Duty Immunity. It’s been prescribed by doctors for years. · Conzace package in soft gel capsule · Talk to Conzace thru www.facebook.com/conzace
Christian Melanie Lee is a freelance social media manager and web developer. She also devoted her time managing her food blog, and music/concert blog. One of the Hootsuite Ambassador for the Philippines since 2014 and currently working as social media manager for the local band, The Itchyworms.
Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.