It’s contest time!
I’m giving away tickets for Yabang Pinoy’s Global Pinoy Bazaar 2013. It will be held on November 23-24 at Rockwell Tent.
As they showcases Filipino entrepreneurship at its finest, with unique products for the equally proud Filipino consumer.
The said annual bazaar have been proof that the Filipino entrepreneur can produce business concepts, products, and services that can compete with global brands. Each bazaar has featured a lineup of brands that range from apparel, accessories, travel essentials, home décor, home and wellness products, and Filipino art and design creations.
In Global Pinoy Bazaar 2013, these entrepreneurs take it up a notch by launching Holiday collections, and offering premium limited-edition products and discounts for patrons. Shoe brand Soulier PH, for example, will introduce special shoe-clips handmade by Gawad Kalinga communities. Likewise, t-shirt brand Art Initiative will unveil fresh designs from artists Nemo Aguila and Sarah Gaugler. Truly, Global Pinoy Bazaar has also enabled budding entrepreneurs, artists, designers, musicians, and creative minds to meet, be discovered, and collaborate with each other.
How to join:
1. Like Yabang Pinoy’s Global Pinoy Bazaar‘s Facebook page.
2. Like Eccentric Yet Happy‘s Facebook page.
3. Follow @eccentricmelai on Twitter.
4. Tweet the giveaway. @eccentricmelai is giving away tickets to Global Pinoy Bazaar on Nov. 23-24 at Rockwell Tent! Join now!
5. Leave your comments below and answer this question: Share your shopping tips and what are your ideal gifts for Christmas.
6. Share this blogpost on Facebook: @eccentricyethappy is giving away tickets to @global pinoy bazaar. (Tag 3 friends)
Eight winners (8) will win 2 tickets each!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest starts on November 7 and it will end on November 15! Announcement of winners will be posted on my Facebook page.
Start sharing and win!