Have you tried to purchase beauty products? For the past several months, I’ve bought Proactiv 30 day kit.
A lot of my friends kept on asking me on how to buy Proactiv products online. It’s hassle-free! Simply create an account and you get to have access to Proactiv products such as kits, product extensions, and exclusive online promotions.
As a homebased online worker, I don’t need to leave my house, just to buy some things. Good thing that when I purchased Proactiv kit was delivered straight at my doorstep with NO DELIVERY CHARGE* (*applies to orders with Proactiv kits, 60-day or 30-day).
You can order Proactiv anytime, 24/7. There is a chat-mode available wherein friendly Skin Care Advisors can address your concerns.
You may also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline at 02 729-2222 (Metro Manila), 1-800-10-889-4444 (PLDT Provincial), 1-800-8-7298888 (Globe Provincial).
Overnight delivery is available in most key areas and their delivery partner is Aboitiz 2Go. There are some lead time considerations for provincial, non-covered areas, or holidays.
Meanwhile, Cash on Delivery and credit card payment is accepted. And if you’re not satisfied with the products, there’s money back guarantee! You will get a refund.
Here’s how to order Proactiv products:
1. Visit Proactiv website and create an account.
2. Once you have an account you may browse Proactiv products at the website. Select products, fill your shopping cart and check-out. You may fill out the delivery instructions and special notes to the rider on this section.
3. Finalize your purchase. The shopping cart accepts payment using Credit Card or C.O.D. (Cash on delivery).
4. Transaction details will be emailed to you.
5. For customer support, you may email: email@example.com or call 02 729-2222 (Metro Manila), 1-800-10-889-4444 (PLDT Provincial), 1-800-8-7298888 (Globe Provincial)
Christian Melanie Lee is a freelance social media manager and web developer. She also devoted her time managing her food blog, and music/concert blog. One of the Hootsuite Ambassador for the Philippines since 2014 and currently working as social media manager for the local band, The Itchyworms.
Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.