Last night, Globe Telecom’s mobile broadband brand Tattoo unveiled The Great 10 winners of the annual Tatt Awards. It was held at Shooting Gallery Studio in Makati City.
The said awarding ceremony was attended by distinguish guests, bloggers and members of different media entities. It was my first time to attend Tatt Awards, and amazed over the chosen ones’ contribution in social media.
Through a public nomination, ten key personalities from various fields were selected and screened by the Tatt Council.
The Tatt Awards was hosted by Magic 89.9’s DJ Suzy Gamboa, and Aaron Atayde. Meanwhile, Tatt Council members are composed of Emmy award-winning producer Mike Carandang, TV host Daphne Osena-Paez, legendary musician Jim Paredes, editor, TV host and author Bianca Gonzalez-Intal, social entrepreneur and Senator Bam Aquino, filmmaker Quark Henares, environmental advocate Anna Oposa, sports host Jinno Rufino, and Xurpas CEO and technopreneur Nix Nolledo.
Tatt Awards 2015 winners are:
- Longest running television show Eat Bulaga
- Box-office period film Heneral Luna
- Traffic and transportation social media site Top Gear PH
- Emerging poet Juan Miguel Severo
- Online movement #SaveMaryJane
- Digital author Marcelo Santos III
- Journalist and host James Deakin
- Talented TV host Paolo Ballesteros
- Instagram personality Jelito de Leon
- Local trivia blog FilipiKnow