Have you seen the latest music video from The Itchyworms? Currently on the 48th trending video on Youtube, the said song made it to Philpop Music Festival in 2016 which they bagged the grand prize.
- Di Na Muli was written two years ago by long-time friends Jazz Nicolas and Wally Acolola. Acolola told INQUIRER.net that their submission to PhilPop was “a last-minute decision. We just wrote the song for fun, or maybe give it to another artist.”
- It’s the first-ever music video shot inside the Cultural Center of the Philippines.
- The song, Di Na Muli is included in the official soundtrack of Viva Films’ hit film Sid & Aya (Not A Love Story) starring Dingdong Dantes and Anne Curtis, directed by Irene Villamor). Janine Teñoso did her rendition for the said movie.
- Currently on the Youtube trending list since last week. It reached 24th spot last June 29.
- The song’s themes of love, loss, and words left unspoken, are embodied in the elegant performances of Rosky Balahadia Hilado (Teddy Hilado’s widow, formerly of the Bayanihan Philippine Dance Company) and Carissa Adea (Ballet Philippines), and in the video’s sweeping visuals, all captured within the hallowed halls of the CCP. The music video seeks to serve as a loving tribute to Teddy, whose influence is still felt and recognized to this day.
Check out their music videos: Official Youtube channel