It’s been 11 months since I created Blogged: Eccentric Yet Happy. A lot of things happened to me, abundance and opportunities coming along my way since October last year. Without the help of fellow blogger Carl who made up my mind to stay longer as a blogger. I almost quit because a lot of struggles came in during that time.
I made up a list of ten blogs that perfectly describes me as a person: a foodie, a gizmo geek, an adventurous traveler, an audiophile, glam chic and a wanderer.
Here are my top ten fabulous influential blogs that you might consider to read in your spare time:
- Foydi’s Treasure Hunt
Foydi’s Treasure Hunt is a travel blog created by Ferds Bondoy, and it started last January 2012. It perfectly describes his journey around the country. Whenever I’m reading his blogposts (especially his wonderful Batanes blogpost), I was eager to continue my plans to travel soon.
- Purple Doll
Sumi Go’s Purple Doll is one of the great food blog around the world of blogosphere. Formerly a personal blog, she posted a lot of food related posts…I love on how she presented pictures of eon every blogposts she published.
- Gadget Gambit
Are you a techie like me? Jonel’s Gadget Gambit started to roll in November 2011. I am a self confess geek, and I was amazed on every gadget review he posted on his blog. If you want the latest news on technology, check this out!
4. Read Me Like a Poem– created since July 2011, this blog makes me read it over all over again. Blogger Ed Padillo posted in his 1st blog entry and said: “Read me like a poem. Yes! Slowly, expressively and sometimes you really just have to read me over and over again.
Just like a poem, it doesn’t really matter if I make sense because the true meaning of a poem is when you’re moved deep within of what I have to share. You don’t need to think, just feel it. If you can’t still get it the first time… try reading me again and again and again.” Read his blog and know what I mean.
5. The Urban Walker– here’s a kind of blog that I was looking for such a long time. Created last January 2012, It was established to take on urban life, transport, media and communications and a whole lot of things concerning city life. He posted more on urban issues, local and abroad. Very informative and I can relate to this.
- Yummy Tales– Cha’s food blog created in February 2012. Oh my…I was staring her blogposts everytime I visited her blog. I admit it, I’m a foodi,…I love pastries, and cakes. Visit her blog and learn more fantastic food joints in the Metro.
- Music Republiq Created last September 2011, it all about the latest trends in music industry local and overseas. What I like Music Republiq is their versatility in every featured post every month. If you’re a music lover like me, check this great music blog.
- The Gadget Explorer– here’s another tech blog that you can read on. Aside from being a shutterbug, Aileen is a tech geek! Started to publish The Gadget Explorer 10 months ago. In her blog, every detail of sleek gadgets she featured every month, I can assure you…after reading the post, you might get to buy that certain gizmo right away.
9. Fad and Glamor– Divine’s beauty and fashion blog created last January 2012. Girls love to go on a shopping with their friends and in this particular blog, read some beauty tips and sale alert…oh yes! You read it right. You can get some info about what’s new and latest trends in fashion industry around the world.
10. Two-Sided Perspective-Herbert’s blog about things you should know in blogging and SEO stuffs started October 2011. Blogging tips, tech news, SEO strategies and reviews on apps and interesting spanking new softwares that makes you to learn new techniques in this blog.
by Eccentric Yet Happy