As we all know, health is wealth. And one of the best things to stay away from germs is to wash your hands regularly.
To prevent colds from spreading to other people, practice regular hand-washing. You have to wash your hands ten times everyday.
- Before and after preparing or handling food, especially when handling uncooked poultry and meat
- Before eating
- After changing diapers
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing, coughing, or blowing your nose
- Before and after inserting contact lenses
- After touching an animal or animal waste
- After handling garbage
- Before and after treating wounds
- Before and after touching a sick or injured person
Safeguard invites everyone to join the 5th year of Global Handwashing Day in the Philippines. Simply tweeting with the hashtag #Happy5thGHD #Safeguard, spreading awareness in regular handwashing can save lives.