Globe Telecom, in partnership with Natasha Goulbourn Foundation and De La Salle-College of Saint Benilde with the support of Department of Health – National Center for Mental Health awarded the winners of the Hope in 40 Seconds video animation contest.
It aims to pick three new-40 second video animations that would convey the advocacy in promoting mental health awareness. The said contest now in its third year and chose five finalists.
The five finalists are:
- “Hope in Your Hands” by Nia Colinayo, Jade Velasquez, Bradd Maesa, Gray Santos and Angelo Sarmiento
- “Lights Beyond Shadows” by Rex Lynnus Sueno, Elisha Zapata, and Khalil Albuainain
- “Out of Reach” by Maria Marquiala Pellejo and Ralph Reyes
- “Hope^4” by Aleks Elisabeth Dolor Isla and Erika Marquez
- “Black White Red” by Ma. Isabella Parca and Alyssa Marie Misa