It’s Mother’s Day again, that special day in a year dedicated to celebrating the people in our lives who love us and take care of us unconditionally. These superwomen come in all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds, yet all have one in common, they all have this magic touch that soothes our souls and heals us. Whether you’re a mother yourself or have this special lady in your life, this day is for the Wonderwomen of our lives.
Just like everyone though, mothers deserve all the help, love, and care. Here are some tips and creative ways to let them know that we are thinking of them and that we try not to be too much of a headache:
- Breakfast in Bed – Nothing says “I love you mom!” like getting up early in the morning and making mom breakfast in bed. Just remember to do the dishes afterward!
- Do their chores. Every mom’s fantasy is a clean house and a relaxing “me time,” give her some love by doing her everyday chores and let her rest her tired body, she deserves it! From mopping the floors to doing the laundry make it one day of the year where she is free from chores.
- Get Creative! – Show moms that you love them by taking time by creating a heartfelt work of art. It can be a creative letter personalized with some arts and crafts or even a short video filled with lovely messages from everyone in the family.
- Virtual Date – If distance and travel are a problem, you can still take mom on virtual adventures thanks to the internet. You can sit down as a family and stream a movie together, or even go on virtual tours of iconic cities like Rome, and famous museums like the Louvre in Paris, and the Guggenheim in New York.
- A Power Bag – Help moms be at their best when taking care of the family by putting together a kit with all the essentials they need as a Power Mom. This can contain disinfectants, calming balms, mosquito repellants, sewing materials, and medical supplies like Calpol for Kids, which is especially useful for the little ones. You can even have their name printed or embroidered on the bag!
Being able to celebrate special moments like Mother’s Day is very important. It’s the recognition of the people who spend most of their day making sure our needs are met and that includes being prepared to take care of us when we are sick. That’s why they have one less thing to worry about when they have Paracetamol Calpol for Kids. It’s a paracetamol-based suspension that can be given to infants and children ages 0-12 years old. It starts to work on fever in 15 minutes and is gentle on kids’ tummies. It can treat mild to moderate fever and pain associated with discomfort after vaccination, toothaches, headaches, migraines, muscle aches, sore throats, and musculoskeletal pain. With Paracetamol Calpol for Kids, you can help moms be at their best and give them peace of mind.
Paracetamol is the generic name of Calpol. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.