Nowadays, a lot of crimes happening every minute. Just last week, a burglar stolen valuables few houses away from our place.
For the past two years, we’ve been on a hunt for a CCTV camera. Some security cameras are pricey as high as P 10,000. Living in a subdivision, and have a mini store in our garage, we want to be secured while we’re inside our house.
When Fukuda IP Camera arrived in our doorstep barely a month ago, I decided to put it up in our store..instead of having it inside our living room.
One of the best thing about Fukuda IP Camera is that you can monitor it using a mobile phone and computer by downloading the FukudaCam app on Google Play and Apple Store.
It also have built-in microphone and speaker which you can hear what’s happening near the device. Meanwhile, you can recorded it over a LAN by insert a MicroSD on the said camera. Even at night, you can check it out with the night vision feature of Fukuda Cam.
How to setup the IP Camera:
1. Connect the camera to the router with cable in it.
2. Configure the camera using a PC or laptop.
3. Upon installing the software for the camera on your computer, download FukudaCam on your Android or iOs device.
4. Scan the QR code located on the login setup Wifi network for the camera.
- Remote Pan 290° / Tilt 120°
- With Built-in Microphone & Speaker
- With Built-in MicroSD Slot (up to 32gb)
- Night Vision (10 Infrared LED), 6m distance
- Indoor use only
Fukuda IP Camera is available for only P 6,500. Check out Fukuda Facebook page for more deets.