Are you renting a house? Searching for an accessible place to your work? My family and I renting a house for the past seven years. We want to have our own property again.
With the development of high-rise condominiums in the Metro, we want it to have a spacious home for our family. Several months ago, I’ve been on a lookout for a condo space which can be helpful in my job as an online content writer, and blogger. A friend told me that there’s a new property called Congressional Town Center, a 3-tower residential and commercial development located in Congressional Ave., Quezon City.
- Commercial Center
- Grand Lobby
- Palm Plaza w/ Landscape Gardens
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Playground
- Fitness Gym
- Function / Recreational Rooms
- Water Source -Maynilad (Overhead Water Tank at the Roof deck)
- Power Supply -MERALCO (standby generator for common areas and elevators)
- Communication -Provision for 1-2 telephone lines per unit
- Provision for Cable TV (1 outlet per unit) Intercom Access to the Lobby
- Mechanical -Passenger Elevator – 3 units (Load Capacity – for 11 pax, 1.75 m/s)
- Security -24-hour security – CCTV- Closed Circuit Television
- Fire Protection/ Alarm – Automatic Heat and Smoke detectors and Fire Alarm with Sprinkler System in all units
- Garbage Collection
If you like shopping, there’s Trinoma and SM City North Edsa which is 8-10 minutes drive from the said property. Also, it’s near to several government offices such as BIR, SSS, Quezon City Hall, and NSO. In case of emergency, there are hospitals near the place such as Philippine Heart Center, Lung Center of the Philippines, East Avenue Medical Center, and National Kidney and Transplant Institute.
Meanwhile, numerous educational institutions situated in the area such as University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila University, Miriam College, New Era University, and Colegio de San Lorenzo.
Unit price ranges from from Php 1.4 M ( Studio unit) to Php 6.3 M (3-BR unit)
- Inclusive of Furniture, Processing Fee, Transfer Fee and
E-VAT ( if applicable)
- Exclusive of Move-in charges
- Parking slots to be sold separately.
With a reservation fee of Php 20,000
- OPTION 1 – Cash payment for FULL CONTRACT PRICE WITH 10% DISCOUNT ON THE CONTRACTPRICE
- OPTION 2 – 50% Spot Downpayment WITH 7% DISCOUNT ON THE CONTRACT PRICE , 50% Balance payable in 18 months at NO INTEREST
- OPTION 3 -Deferred Cash WITH 3% DISCOUNT ON THE CONTRACT PRICE
- OPTION 4 -20% Spot Downpayment WITH 10% DISCOUNT ON THE DP OPTION 5 • 20% Downpayment payable within 18 months, 80% Balance payable thru Bank Financing and PAG-IBIG Financing
Congressional Town Center is developed by AGS and Partners.
If you have any inquiries about this property, fill out the contact form below.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Mobile number’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Inquiries’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
I am an Accredited Online Lead Generator for Driven Marketing Group.